Choose the country you want your purchase to be sent
Product price includes shipping. We only ship orders containing any multiple of 6 bottles. We are not shipping to some states.
Due to Coronavirus exceptional situation, shipments to the US may take more time than usual.
Blanca Cusiné 2012$43.00
Mas Irene 2017$42.00
Mas Elena 2019$33.00
Amphora Roja 2020$48.00
Indigena blanc 2019$34.00
Cuvée de Carol 2011$76.00
Rosa Cusiné 2016$47.00
Music Negre 2017$49.00
Music Blanc 2017$49.00
Hisenda Miret 2019$50.00
Marta de Baltà 2017$88.00
Indigena rosat 2019$34.00
Olive oil 2020$39.00
Amphora Gris 2019$42.00
Below are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, but if you still have any doubts, please get in touch with us, we would love to help you.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship to the following countries
- Europe: Spain (with some restrictions), Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Austria, Netherlands, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), Denmark, Monaco, Sweden, Greece, Finland, Ireland, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Cyprus, Malta and Switzerland (with some restrictions).
- America: United States (with some restrictions).
- Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Philipines, Taiwan, Israel, South Korea and Singapore.
My country is not included in the list
Please, contact us. We would love to help you!
Shipping restrictions to USA
Shipments are not possible to these states: Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah, Vermont, Virgina and West Virginia.
Honey cannot be shipped.
Lost your password
If you cannot remember your password, follow this link to retrieve it.
How many days does it take for my order to arrive?
- Spain (Iberian peninsula): Usually the delivery time is up to 24-72h, weekdays from Monday to Friday.
- Spain (Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla): the delivery time is 2-7 working days.
- Europe: 3-10 working days.
- United States: 4-6 weeks. Due to COVID-19 exceptional situation, shipments to the US may take more time than usual.
- Asia: 1-3 weeks.
All times are subject to change due to unfroseen circumstances, such as lack of stock or possible incidents during transport. In this case, we will get in touch with you directly to notify you of the approximate delivery date.
Why can I only buy multiples of 6 bottle cases?
The cost of shipment is calculated by 6 bottle case. It is not necessary to buy 6 bottles of the same wine, cava or oil – you can mix them in one box. Nevertheless, the total number of bottles of the order must be a multiple of six.
I would like to buy an old vintage of our wines
If you are looking for some special vintage of our wines or something that you are not able to find in the web, please, get in contact with us through the form.
How can I modify my personal details?
Access to your account following this link and click on ‘Account details’.
What should I do if I have received a broken bottle?
The packaging is designed to avoid breakages and our partners are fully aware of the fragility of our products, but sometimes the bottles do break. All shipments are guaranteed and have an insurance against loss or breakage for 100% of their value, so we guarantee the perfect delivery of the purchased product. In case of breakage the order will be refilled at no cost to the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
You will receive an email when your order is confirmed.
Once your order is prepared, we will notify the shipping company and we will also send you an email.
In case you have chosen pick up at the winery, we will notify you when your order is ready.
The delivery date and times
If, for any reason, you need that the delivery occur in a determined time slot, please specify it in the comment field of the purchase form.
What happens if I am not at home?
If you are not at home when delivery is attempted for your order, the shipper will call you or he will notify by other ways to arrange for a second delivery attempt.